Report Animal Neglect

NC Agriculture and Consumer Services Logo

If you're concerned about the welfare of an animal, call 704-920-3000. When you call, request an animal welfare check. You may remain anonymous, but you must give the exact address of where the animals are located. Cabarrus County Sheriff Dispatch will send an Animal Services Officer to the location.

NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (NCAGR) provides information. In particular, you can find information on the NC Animal Welfare Program.

Related Links