Civil and Records

Sorted Files and File Folders

The Civil Division serves all non-criminal papers issued by the clerk of court:

  • child support orders
  • divorce complaints
  • evictions
  • foreclosures
  • child custody orders
  • restraining orders
  • small claims actions

Residents can apply for concealed handgun permits through the Records Division. We offer fingerprinting services to residents with valid identification.

Concealed handgun permits and fingerprinting services are for Cabarrus residents only. Applications for non-residents will be denied and refunded.